Does your business:
- Require P25 interoperability?
- Work in public safety?
- Require emergency live video streaming?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for BCPTT.
What is BCPTT?
BCPTT, or Business Critical Push-to-Talk, is extremely similar to Mission Critical Push to Talk, except it was built with business needs in mind.
Why pay for systems designed for first responders when you don’t employ any?
Could your business benefit from:
- Instant communication at the tap of a button (think walkie-talkie) with distributed employees and teams instead of individual calls and voicemails?
- Tools to watch over your vehicles and personnel’s daily routes, habits and operations?
- Increased safety in the office or the field through emergency alarms and panic buttons?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you are a perfect candidate for LINX BCPTT.
Customize your solution to as many or few features as you need, and don’t pay a single penny for what you don’t. Your business is unique, your communication solution should be, too.
Business critical solutions are our mission, contact us today at email@example.com.